Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SOME EXPERIENCES.....

1. Pranic Healing : A Blessings

On one day morning while coming home on foot, all at once I noticed that the nerve rear to my right knee might dislocated and I was extremely unable to walk easily. I reached home in such a severe painful state I ever remember in my life. My son was at home, since he was on leave on that day. He immediately gave me hot water bag for fomentation & a pain-killer tablet. On applying both, after some time I come to my senses in better condition. But 2-3 days elapsed, I was unable to stand on my feet even for a minute.
Various types of doctors have been consulted and treatment like X-rays, MRI carried out too. Doctors opined for carrying out operation. Although, taking 10-15 tablets daily and doing doctor-suggested exercises, I did not feel better and all in rain. Ultimately I decided to undergo operation which could cost Rs. 40,000/- at least. I asked the doctor whether I could be relieved of this ailment if I incur such expenses. The doctor replied, you may (that means 'not sure'). Finally, I approached to my doctor-friend, keeping aside her profession, she advised me to apply exercises and Yogasanas.
I commenced exercises as advised and felt better after 2-3 times attended. I also started Homeopathic as well as Ayurvedic medicines like Dragon, Amrutanjan in addition to exercise. Soon after 2-3 months, the nerve of my left leg also dislocated resulting pain and pain, I become very nervous. I was able to climb Parvati Hill for 15-20 years intermittently when we were residing in city area, and at present residing near Sun City (Sinhagad Road, Pune). I was also able to walk upto Rajaram Bridge. But now-a-days I express my inability to walk for 4-5 paces.
To get rid of all this, I found out a way to cure my illness. One of my best friend has introduced Shri Yogesh Chandorkar and his so called treatment through Pran-Shakti and advised to take treatment from him. I eagerly started taking treatment and obtained 15-20% relief on one sitting to my surprise. After 4-6 sittings I gained upto 90% relief and I could stand easily on my legs and could walk too, painlessly. Thereby, I got a magic lantern enabling satisfactory results which I could not get from various medical treatments I applied for herebefore. Now, I can walk for an hour confidentally. Pranic Healing treatments has favoured me with blessing.
The aim for writing this article is to make you aware that such type of treatments (i.e. Pranic Healing) is a time-saving, non-application of any medicine, without touching your body parts and never the less, it is worth less-expensive one which please keep in your mind. There are certain examples of chronic oilments are cured surprisingly only thing is to have a positive attitude of the patient towards such treatment consistently and a belief in it.
I have the experience for non-curing of my illness even after spending much money and medicines prescribed for. But, I really obtained an elixir through Pranic Healing treatment. The credit of my cured illness also goes to Homoeopathic and Ayurvedic medicines I applied, exercise taught by Mr Ayyangar in addition to Pranic Healing treatment I received from Shri Yogesh Chandorkar. My husband too helped me in my illness with great care. One more thing I have to include here that anybody can learn 'Pranic Healing' and can treat at least his own family members. I also learnt it.
To conclude here, I request you all to get experience of this Healing System at once.
- Nileema Risbud, Pune

2. Pranic Healing : A Welfare Measure In Curing Ailments
Rest of life be lived in bed-ridden condition was a terrible thinking I experienced. On 11 Sep. 2008, all the efforts treating on blockage of nerve have gone futile be the doctors and the experts opined that I may live in bed-ridden condition forever till I survive.
10 years back on 28 Dec. 1999. I was operated for my thigh bone fractured 1.5 inch below the joint area by putting rod in it. Thereafter, in Dec. 2003 a 2 months course of tablets was continued for pain in my thigh. On 21 July 2004 severe pains near the area of operation I experienced and for that I have taken nerve-blockage treatment. Again on 25 Dec. 2005 started paining then again such treatment..... On 1 Sep. 2006 physiotherapy applied for stress injury below knee and sticked to bed for 2 months. Heavy dose of medicines was given and so I felt better.
Lastly, before a year on 11 Sep. 2008 severe pains started at the operated area. Hence X-ray carried out and made clear that the bone around the rod was not healed and thereby a room (space) is existed. The remedy for this was to remove te plate on re-operation and to make cementing. But, due to age factor the bones become more spongy for I could not stand or walk properly thereafter. The experts opined about bed-ridden condition up till my last breath. Hence re-operation could not be done.
I was very much shocked and thought in my mind as to what kind of sins I have done in my life so that a meaningless life like this I have to pull on in a bed-ridden state. It was a rigorous imprisonment for me through out my whole life upto indefinite period only God Knows. I was extremely become thinkless and gone in nervous state. After some days I came to my senses as before.
I have kept in my mind that everyone has to go through such type of difficulties more or less, but we have to see as to how we can face it by our strong desire. It is not a serious illness, but it is creditable that intellect and rest of the organs are safe and workable. And all my intimates helping hands are all along me. How, lucky I am.
Basically, I and calm and quiet in nature, having Adhyatmic-base and positive attitude towards life, I could control my self fully. I have regularised my daily routine exercise for passing the time, at ease along with Yogasanas, Pranayam, limited diet, Adhyatmic and other reading, good thinking, TV etc. So many things are invented daily by the scientists, but can there be an invention suitable for me ? and whether it can be within my capacity ? And, if so it is a Golden opportunity for me.
The other day, I have read Nileema tai's Article in 'Muktapeeth' on Pranic Healing – a personal experience and a Ray of Hope enlightened for me. This type of therapy may suit me. I thought and tried to approach Nileematai. She also guided me with pleasure and asked me to make contact with her healer. So I contacted Sri. Yogesh Chandorkar and discussed my problem with him. He assured me not to worry about my illness and would be out of it within days to come and could walk too. His assurance has made my mind calm and quiet at once as nobody has told me thus herebefore.
on 20th April 2009, the treatment (Healing) started as advised. An improvement was experienced within 4 days of the treatment commenced. After 15 days later, my leg which was senseless for last 9 months could be lifted for an inch and so I become hopeful about the treatment and made my mind clear that my ailment would be cured fully. Thus, improvement was observed gradually and after 5 months I could do my daily routine words without the help of others. I could wander myself within the home at my own.
Its really a miracle an impossible thing made possible my paralysed leg has been favoured with a new life because of this 'Pranic Healing' only.
Most of us may not be knowing that such a life-saving remedial treatment is in existence. I express my heartiest gratitudes with many many thanks to them who have invented this system of treatment in getting patients well.
It's healing process without applying any medicine, injections, surgery and comparatively less-expensive one. It cures normal as well as chronic illnesses and exceptional too lest minimise their severity. More or less time can be taken for healing the diseases depending on their condition. Positive attitude towards treatment full faith on healer and pleasing nature of the patient will be beneficial definitely.
Obtaining no favourable physical relief even after spending much money, I could stand firmly on my own feet and carry out daily routine works easily. I am very much grateful to Nileema tai who has given me a valuable guidance and my healer (therapist) Shri. Yogesh Chandorkar who has strenthned my mind and treated me with great care as well as his teacher Shri. Watve too.
The aim of writing this Article is to help many patients like me for getting valuable benefits through this Healing system. You can learn this system within a day or two thereby you can treat yourself as well as your family members too.
- Malati Marathe, Kothrud, Pune.

No comments:

Post a Comment